WHAT IS A SHAREHOLDING COMPANY?
Shareholding Company is an enterprise type which is founded in compliance with Enterprise Law and will be given legal status from the date of issuance of the Business registration certificate.
• Charter capital shall be divided into equal portions called shares;
• Shareholder may be organizations, individuals; the minimum number of shareholders shall be three and there shall be no restriction on the maximum number;
• Shareholder shall be liable for the debt and other property obligations of the enterprise within his contributed capital to the enterprise;
• Shareholder may freely transfer their shares to others, except in the cases stipulated in clause 3 of Article 119 and clause 1 of Article 126 of Enterprise Law.
• A shareholding company is allowed to issue all types of securities to raise funds