WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS TYPE OF ENTERPRISE?
Compared with other types of enterprises, shareholding companies have the following advantages:
• Shareholding company is allowed to issue securities to raise funds from investors of all economic sectors;
• Shareholding company has a variety of capital structure which meets the requirements of development and management of the company;
• Shareholder shall be liable for the debt and other property obligations of the enterprise within his contributed capital to the enterprise, therefore, the risks for shareholders are not high;
• The operation scale of shareholding companies is often large with the ability to expand the business via capital mobilization.
- POST LICENSING SERVICES
- Chitwing Precision Tech Co., Ltd
- Definitions and some notes on: general assembly of shareholders, board of directors, president of board of directors, director/ director general, board of supervisors
- Internship Program Opportunity for 3rd & 4th year Student of Law Faculty
- BUSINESS REGISTRATION